Hey everyone! This is Jon Kania's blog: A contraversal story of conspiracy & the supernatural (no more lies or compromise) The Cutting edge prophetic word Daily Revelations Words of wisdom Poetry Inspiriation#Artwork Design & Creations. Photography Daily thoughts Just wanted to say a few things, explore a few subjects and keep writing for the Glory of God!

Friday 4 December 2009

What is prayer?



What is prayer?


Sometimes i think we make it so difficult to recieve Gods love.
Why do we think like we do? Why is that miss Gods glory so often?
Why does sin so easily entangle us?
And what is the real definition of prayer?
Let us look at a small quote & discuss its relevance for today:

"Prayer is the ascent of the mind to God, the lifting of the heart and mind and the will to God" (Olive Wyon. The School of Prayer)
How often do we really look to God - who is perfect love and how often do we stay in His Love, reflecting His love & shining with His Glory?
Oh how often we miss the joy of His presence!!
Why are we so eager to think of anything other than God-heaven thoughts?
How is it sin slips out of our mouth to easily?
You know how it starts; frustration, iritability, stress, anger, bitterness in your voice, biting at each other, shouting, swearing, forgetting to love.
How does it seem so easy to forget to love?

When everyone or everything around us demands our attention how is it that we miss the platform of Love so often? No wonder why we feel so defeated before we have even began.

So: What is prayer?
OUR WHOLE
1)Heart
2)Mind
3)Will
ALL SURRENDERED & IN COMMUNION WITH GOD ALL THE TIME.(abiding IN HIM!)

All of you must lifted to God continously, day in day out.
From the moment you wake up to the moment you fall asleep ;
We need to fill our live with His presence -

Then and only then will we know His Power & Abide there:
John 15
The Vine and the Branches
1"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. 8This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

9"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.


Psalm 91
1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [a]

2 I will say [b] of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."

3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.

4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.

8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-

10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;

12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."


Hymn by Hen­ry F. Lyte, 1847.
(Lyte was in­spired to write this hymn as he was dy­ing of tu­ber­cu­lo­sis)

Abide with me; fast falls the eventide;
The darkness deepens; Lord with me abide.
When other helpers fail and comforts flee,
Help of the helpless, O abide with me.

Swift to its close ebbs out life’s little day;
Earth’s joys grow dim; its glories pass away;
Change and decay in all around I see;
O Thou who changest not, abide with me.

Not a brief glance I beg, a passing word;
But as Thou dwell’st with Thy disciples, Lord,
Familiar, condescending, patient, free.
Come not to sojourn, but abide with me.

Come not in terrors, as the King of kings,
But kind and good, with healing in Thy wings,
Tears for all woes, a heart for every plea—
Come, Friend of sinners, and thus bide with me.

Thou on my head in early youth didst smile;
And, though rebellious and perverse meanwhile,
Thou hast not left me, oft as I left Thee,
On to the close, O Lord, abide with me.

I need Thy presence every passing hour.
What but Thy grace can foil the tempter’s power?
Who, like Thyself, my guide and stay can be?
Through cloud and sunshine, Lord, abide with me.

I fear no foe, with Thee at hand to bless;
Ills have no weight, and tears no bitterness.
Where is death’s sting? Where, grave, thy victory?
I triumph still, if Thou abide with me.

Hold Thou Thy cross before my closing eyes;
Shine through the gloom and point me to the skies.
Heaven’s morning breaks, and earth’s vain shadows flee;
In life, in death, O Lord, abide with me.

Prayer:
We need more love Lord, We need to feel your presence in our lives. Please help us God....
Heavenly Dad;
Perfect Love, orchestrator of the Universe & Mighty King
Empower us by your Spirit to live righteous lives
WE ABSOLUTELY NEED YOU TO LIVE UPRIGHT LIVES OTHERWISE IT IS A JOKE!
FILL US WITH YOUR POWER FOR TODAY!!

In the name of Jesus. Amen
A MIRACLE IS ON ITS WAY! CLAIM IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers