Hey everyone! This is Jon Kania's blog: A contraversal story of conspiracy & the supernatural (no more lies or compromise) The Cutting edge prophetic word Daily Revelations Words of wisdom Poetry Inspiriation#Artwork Design & Creations. Photography Daily thoughts Just wanted to say a few things, explore a few subjects and keep writing for the Glory of God!

Friday 25 December 2009

Inner Peace

Inner peace


So often we are war with the greatest enemy - ourselves. Why are we so hard on ourselves?
Why do our bodies hold onto sstress so easily? Why do we get so discouraged?
Why are our minds constantly tormented? Why do we feel the daily grind of pain?
Why is it that we have to face our inner pain no matter how much we try to run away?

Well, its time to stop running, its time to stop hiding...

We must awaken our inner child and learn forgiveness & wholeness for our inner healing to be complete.

We must learn to love the part of ourselves that we rejected so long ago...
God loves all of us - so dont we need to learn to love ourselves the way He does?

Stop looking down - Look up....See the waters...

Pouring life upon our weary tired soul...Healing soothing liquid balm giving strength to our bones...

Stop denying yourself beloved, stop holding back on Love.

Learn to love yourself - Isn't the greatest Love of all?

Are we not made in the image of Perfected Love?

Why do feel so stressed and not blessed from above by the Power of Love?


It's time to love all of ourselves - our inner child needs to be put back together again.
It's time to reunite with the real you....

Our fragmented minds need a peace that will sustain us, hold us in the darkest times, in the most fierce of all storms...

Learn to love yourself beloved, learn to embrace you - the real you - Your spirit & your soul. Learn to love your soul; mind body & spirit.

The real secret is
You wil never find another Lover other than God and the greatest gift you could ever give someone is the gift of healthy, Godly love for yourself.

Embracing your strengths and your weaknesses - Learn to Celebrate and not to hate!

All of heaven is rejoicing at this hour..will you join them? Will you join the angels singing?

Love yourself & then you can be truly happy. There is no greater gift....

I will never find another lover sweeter than you, sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you, more
precious than you
You are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing

All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you

All my life,I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you,
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me too

You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile your face glows
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way
too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too

All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

All My Life - Shayne Ward (Lyrics modified)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers