Hey everyone! This is Jon Kania's blog: A contraversal story of conspiracy & the supernatural (no more lies or compromise) The Cutting edge prophetic word Daily Revelations Words of wisdom Poetry Inspiriation#Artwork Design & Creations. Photography Daily thoughts Just wanted to say a few things, explore a few subjects and keep writing for the Glory of God!

Monday 30 November 2009

Theres got to be a way!


Theres got to be a way!!
"Inside every problem contains the seed of Gods solution"
(Power for your Zero Hour)

This revelation is just wonderful!
So often we want to give up, it always seems the easiest option doesnt it?
But, beloved we must continue to fight & learn to live successfully in Gods Presence.
His Presence will keep away the dark clouds of obscurity, confusion & anxious thought.
Mondays will always come around - but God is waiting for us!
God's Love is behind every monday morning! His sunshine is just round the corner - we just havent woke up enough to see His radiance!!

Theres got to be a way!
God will resore our souls so that we can enjoy the beauty of a new day!
The Glory is coming!

Theres got to be a way to connect this world TODAY in Christs healing presence, His healing peace, his wonderous Rapturous Joy!

He Lives inside us! If only we would believe!

The Word:
Psalm 62
1 My soul finds rest in God alone;
my salvation comes from him.

There, breathe that in Oh weary soul, oh heavy heart & hurting head, Breath in the GLORY of those words. Let they be as healing balm to you. Let these words arise in your heart and be the steering wheel of hope today!
You can avoid the icebergs if you let JESUS be the Captain of your Savation today!

Never mind yesterday! Never mind tomorrow! Dont waste your life by worrying it away when Today has been made just perfectly for you.
It doesn't really matter what has happened yesterday, last week or last month, all that really matters is right now....

There is no need to fret or fear about the future when "Todays trouble is enough of its own"
Let us understand that behind every cloud is a silver lining!
There is a DIVINE CHANGE in the air....breath it in Beloved, Children of God, accept Gods mercy, accept His wonderful Peace and breathe in His Glory...

Your NEW DAY has begun....

All of savation comes from HIm and admit it; we need saving from our yesterdays, todays and the future if we are really honest!
But let us Press on, forget the past and move on into the Glory of today!
Theres got to be a way!!

Let us focus on Today, breathing in His raptous Heavenly Peace, Peace that runs from Heavens Holy Mountains; Peace like a river, Peace like a waterfall, ever constant, ever flowing, every beautiful, forever there flowing for you...today

Just accept it Beloved.Come to Good as a little child in your inocence you will find the Joy of seeing your new day in His eyes!

Opening the eyes of your heart - You will enlightened to see through your problems, through the lack, through the wants, through the pain, through the storm and through the rainy days..to see His Glorious new day.

Made just for You!! He will restore you to the Joy of your Salvation!!
(Psa 21:1) The king shall have joy in Your strength, O LORD; And in Your salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!

(Psa 22:8) "He trusted in the LORD, let Him rescue Him; Let Him deliver Him, since He delights in Him!"

Let us join together as we begin to open our sleepy eyes and behold the GLORY of Christs PRESENCE LIVING IN US TODAY!

Therefore we can really be happy today despite our problems!!
Why? because "behind every problem is the seed of Gods solution"

"This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

Ps 51:12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

This is our prayer Beloved, that we may see the NEW DAY IN HIS FULLNESS!
ACCEPTANCE! GRACE! PEACE! JOY! NEW VISION! PROVISION!
A willing, and strong spirit - A NEW YOU & A NEW DAY -YOU WILL SEE YOUR SALVATION:

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.
................................................................

Ps 62:5 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;
my hope comes from him.

6 He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.

7 My salvation and my honor depend on God [a] ;
he is my mighty rock, my refuge.

8 Trust in him at all times, O people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.

WOW A SAFE DAY! free from worry, anxiety & a divided heart & mind!
Free, saved, Redeemed and blessed by Heavens kisses!

This is the new you. Yesterday is gone. This really is the new you!
.....Breathe in His Glory!

Psalm 18
1 I love you, O LORD, my strength.
2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn [a] of my salvation, my stronghold.

3 I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise,
and I am saved from my enemies.


From Mariah Careys inspiring song:
A broken man without a home
Desperate and so alone
A victim of society
No one really wants to see
Some of us don't even wonder
Some of us don't even care
Couldn't we just help each other
Isn't there enough to share

Chorus:
There's got to be a way
To connect this world today
Come together to relieve the pain
There's got to be a way
To unite this human race
And together we'll bring on a change

In another land they still believe
Color grants supremacy
I don't understand
How there can be
Regulated bigotry
Some of us don't even wonder
Some of us don't even care
Couldn't we accept each other
Can't we make ourselves aware
Chorus
And maybe then the future will be a time
Without war, destitution and sorrow
And hungry children
Won't have to die
If we work together today
We'll save tomorrow
Some of us don't even wonder
Some of us don't even care
Couldn't we just love each other
Isn't there enough to share


Conclusion:

Theres got to be a way!
JESUS HAS MADE THE WAY!!!


Amen! Enjoy the Glory of Heavens Day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers