Hey everyone! This is Jon Kania's blog: A contraversal story of conspiracy & the supernatural (no more lies or compromise) The Cutting edge prophetic word Daily Revelations Words of wisdom Poetry Inspiriation#Artwork Design & Creations. Photography Daily thoughts Just wanted to say a few things, explore a few subjects and keep writing for the Glory of God!

Saturday 28 November 2009

Release me - poetry


Release me

Release me
from this
Divine Entrapment i feel

The wilderness snakes
are becoming too much for me
But this i know:

One day my Knight will come
Flashing His sword
And upon His galiant steed
He shall arise

He shall break forth
and show His Victory
toward all men
towards the poor
And the rich
Towards the sick
& the dying

Towards the Glory of a new day

Divine entrapment
Held in the catacombes
of Time

Time unceasing
Time in the acts of Nine
Time to turn over
Time to heal
Time to see Paradise

Moving on
From Damascus
Babylon & Egypt

Securing our inheritance
In the Promised land

Release me
from Divine discontent

Rescue me
from the prison I am in

Release me for your purposes
For your Glory

Rescue me from these lies
Take me out of the prison
of compromise

Let me see your face
Welcome your embrace

Becoming a new man
Accepting your plan

Restore my sight
so that i may take flight

And see the glory of a new day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers